Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a bit different for a spaghetti recipe--it has a lot of veggies, and not much sauce.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed (can do in microwave)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed (can do in microwave)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook meat, onion, pepper.
- Add tomatoes, water, chili powder, cook 30 minutes.
- Prepare spaghetti.
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Add corn, peas, mushrooms. Stir in spaghetti.
- Layer half into greased 4 quart baking dish, sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Put in rest, and rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
I like it! Don't be skimpy on the cheese or salt and pepper. A nice spaghetti dish when you want something different. Lots of veggies!