Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious, tender chops with great gravy.
- 12 pork chops
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (OR 1 family size can)
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper; dredge chops in it.
- (Save any flour leftover).
- Brown chops in the oil in a skillet.
- When browned, remove chops to a platter and drain fat.
- Stir soup (s) water and milk into skillet, mixing well.
- Put chops back in.
- Cover; reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes.
- If gravy is too thin, stir in a teaspoon full of leftover flour and cook a bit.
great recipie! I`m making this recipie tonight.