Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious, tender chops with great gravy.
Make and share this Church supper chops recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper; dredge chops in it.
- (Save any flour leftover).
- Brown chops in the oil in a skillet.
- When browned, remove chops to a platter and drain fat.
- Stir soup (s) water and milk into skillet, mixing well.
- Put chops back in.
- Cover; reduce heat to low and simmer 45 minutes.
- If gravy is too thin, stir in a teaspoon full of leftover flour and cook a bit.