Church Lady Chicken Salad
- Add chicken to a bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the warm rice in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the green onion, curry powder, and Beau Monde seasoning; add to the rice; stir to blend well.
- In the same small bowl, blend the vegetable oil and white wine vinegar; pour over the rice mixture and let stand overnight.
- Next day--add the bell pepper and mayonnaise to the rice mixture; add in the chicken and almonds; blend gently and thoroughly.
- Chill for up to 6 hours before serving.
- Serve on a bed of red-leaf lettuce leaves.