1/1 Photo of Church Family Oatmeal Cookies
Gone Fishin''s Note:
My Mom started my sisters and I making these cookies when we were very young. I think it was probably the first thing I ever baked. This recipe produces a rather crisp cookie which we all thought was good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and put the rack in the center of the oven.
- 2When measuring your brown sugar pack in firmly.
- 3Use All purpose Flour.
- 4Beat the eggs, sugars and butter just enough to combine.
- 5Add the vanilla and water then combine.
- 6Sift flour, salt and soda and add to first mixture.
- 7Once this has been incorporated, add the Oats and mix well.
- 8Drop by the tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Cook for 15 minutes and cook on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Church Family Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 165.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g