Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A quick throwdown breakfast casserole. Completely adaptable and easy to do.
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 10 tablespoons salsa verde
- 12 ounces breakfast sausage (cooked)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- After browning and crumbling the breakfast sausage, place it in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Beat eggs, add cheese and salsa verde. Pour egg mixture over the sausage.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are set.
Easy and tasty.
This was really good! I love the salsa verde in it and I also like the fact that you can just get up in the morning and make it. Thanks for this keeper!