Recipe by Peggy V.
This wonderful, no-fail recipe was found in an old Iowa church cookbook. This recipe was used for the church luncheons. I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Marie Nixon
My DH and I did not really care for the flavor of these sloppy joes. The yellow mustard flavor seemed to overpower the other flavors. Gave it a 3 star rating as there is nothing wrong with the recipe and others may like the flavor.
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (to taste)