1/1 Photo of Chunky White Chocolate-Raspberry Muffins
My mother's personal favorite--chunks of smooth white chocolate and tart raspberries floating in a tender vanilla batter with a sugared topping. What's not to love?!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F.
- 2Grease 12 standard-size muffin cups, or line with paper wrappers.
- 3In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 4Add the egg, milk, and vanilla; blend well.
- 5In a large bowl, combine the baking powder, 2 cups of the flour, and the white chocolate; whisk to combine.
- 6Gradually add to the butter mixture; stirring just until combined.
- 7Gently fold in the raspberries--the batter will be slightly lumpy.
- 8Fill the muffin cups 3/4 full of batter.
- 9In a small bowl, combine the 1 Tbsp. of flour and sugar; mix thoroughly.
- 10Dust muffin tops with the sugar mixture.
- 11Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the center of a muffin springs back when lightly pressed.
- 12Cool for 5 minutes in the tins; carefully transfer muffins to wire racks and cool further.
- 13Serve warm or cool; store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky White Chocolate-Raspberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 158.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g