this is just so great with grilled shrimp. Its a must try.
Make and share this Chunky Watermelon Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- Cut watermelon into 1/2 cubes. Cut the cucumber into 1/2 cubes also. Thinly slice spring garden onions. Mince jalapeno pepper.
- Cut with a small paring knife the peel and white pith away from the fruit of the lime. Cut lime into 1/4 inch size pieces.
- Place the lime into a medium sized bowl. Along with any of the juices.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir gently to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Can be done up to 2 hours ahead. Serve chilled with grilled fish.