1/2 Photos of Chunky Watermelon Salsa
this is just so great with grilled shrimp. Its a must try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut watermelon into 1/2 cubes. Cut the cucumber into 1/2 cubes also. Thinly slice spring garden onions. Mince jalapeno pepper.
- 2Cut with a small paring knife the peel and white pith away from the fruit of the lime. Cut lime into 1/4 inch size pieces.
- 3Place the lime into a medium sized bowl. Along with any of the juices.
- 4Add all the other ingredients and stir gently to blend.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Can be done up to 2 hours ahead. Serve chilled with grilled fish.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Watermelon Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g