- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 small apple, coarsely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas (6 or 7 inches in diameter)
- 1 leaf lettuce
- thin slices red onion
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas, lettuce and red onion.
- Layer tortillas with lettuce and red onion.
- Fold up bottom third of each tortilla; roll up tortilla to form cone shape with folded end at bottom.
- Secure with toothpick.
- Spoon tuna mixture into center of each tortilla cone.