1/1 Photo of Chunky Tuna Salad Roll-Ups
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 small apple, coarsely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas (6 or 7 inches in diameter)
- 1 leaf lettuce
- thin slices red onion
- 1Mix all ingredients except tortillas, lettuce and red onion.
- 2Layer tortillas with lettuce and red onion.
- 3Fold up bottom third of each tortilla; roll up tortilla to form cone shape with folded end at bottom.
- 4Secure with toothpick.
- 5Spoon tuna mixture into center of each tortilla cone.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Tuna Salad Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free lemon yogurt
8-inch fat-free flour tortillas