Recipe by Sage
Serve this Mediterranean salad with a crusty bread and you have a wonderful lunch.
Top Review by silverchels
I added capers, sun-dried tomatoes & balsamic vinegar, and put it all into a bowl of pasta for a garden pasta salad. I used homegrown tomatoes, basil, and a red bell pepper, which made this meal much more rewarding!
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1⁄3 cup kalamata olive, pitted halved
- 1 cup canned artichoke heart, quarterd
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper