Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a very easy comfort food dish to prepare. Feel free to add additional seasonings, but the kids love the mildness of the dish.
- 6 ounces macaroni
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown meat in a large skillet.
- Combine meat, pasta, tomatoes, and soup in a 11x7 baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, top with cheese; bake until cheese melts.
made it exactly as recipe calls for and we all loved it !!
Easy dish to make and my entire family loved it.