Recipe by alicia in az
I got this recipe from a Taste of Home book. My family loves it and we probably have it once a month. I usually substitute the sirloin with hamburger, and I always use a squirt of Kraft Ranch Dressing as opposed to the envelope. And I use regular corn instead of cream-style. It's easy and quick.
Top Review by chipsie loves to cook
This is so yummy, i love how the ranch dressing gives it a creamy flavor! thank you so much for the recipie Alicia in AZ, i hope to find more of your recipies in the future!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced