Chunky Southwestern Gazpacho
- Peel cucumber, but in half lengthwise, and scoop out seeds. Cut into bite-sized pieces and put in a 3-quart, or larger, bowl.
- Stem, seed, and cut the bell pepper into bite-sized pieces. I usually slide my knife over the inside of the pepper to remove the waxy part; add to the bowl. Peel and finely chop the onion and add it to the bowl.
- Add tomatoes, their juice, and tomato-vegetable juice.
- Rinse and drain black beans and add to the bowl. Add garlic, stir in the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until thoroughly chilled, serve.