Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is quick and delicious. Adjust ingredients to your liking, especially the hot sauce. Great as a dip or a side.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cansmexican recipe stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- hot sauce (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- You can save some of the juice from the cans of stewed tomatoes and mixed in, if desired.You determine how chunky the salsa is depending on how small you chop/slice the ingredients.
I've never made salsa before this, and it was very quick and yummy. We really loved the avocado in it and all the great color and flavor, thanks! Made this for Spring PAC 2008.