Recipe by wheelbarrow08
This salsa is quick and delicious. Adjust ingredients to your liking, especially the hot sauce. Great as a dip or a side.
Top Review by Midwest Maven
I've never made salsa before this, and it was very quick and yummy. We really loved the avocado in it and all the great color and flavor, thanks! Made this for Spring PAC 2008.
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cansmexican recipe stewed tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- hot sauce (optional)