- 15 ounces salmon, cooked, drained & flaked
- 15 ounces cream-style corn
- 2 cups water
- 3 potatoes, cubed
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat until hot. Stir in onions, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Stir in water, corn, potatoes, salt and milk, mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Simmer at reduced heat for 10 minutes. Add salmon and lemon-pepper seasoning, cook another 10 minutes.
- Stir in dill and serve.