Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Chocolate syrup with peanut butter, marshmallows and yogurt-covered raisins---oh so good served over ice cream or sliced bananas. From "Quick Fix Meals" by Robin Miller.
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup or 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate syrup and peanut butter. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high until warm (20-30 seconds).
- Stir in the marshmallows and raisins.
- Spoon sauce over ice cream or bananas.