Recipe by ciao
This is made with convenience ingredients, yes, even cream of soup. But it's so good! And I used the low fat cream soup, and light cheese. Very hearty and comforting on a cold night, and SO quick to prepare!
Top Review by Merlot
I have no problem with recipes using "cream of" soups. This really hit the spot with everyone. Perfect for a cold day when you don't want to spend a lot of time cooking. Great flavor!!! Thank you so much, leeannr.
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen southern style hash browns, potato chunks,thawed
- 1 quart milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 6 ounces cubed processed cheese
- 5 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine potatoes, milk, soup, cheese, bacon and the worcestershire sauce in a large soup pot.
- Heat to boiling over med high heat, stirring often.
- Boil while stirring until the cheese melts.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle more bacon over bowls of soup, if desired.