Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you are watching your calories, try this soup. It is light, but filling and has that pizza flavor. Even my picky son likes it!
- 4 ounces rotini pasta
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes with garlic, basil and oregano, not drained
- 10 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can water (soup can)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 3 slices Canadian bacon, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sourdough croutons
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook rotini until tender. Drain.
- In sauce pan, put rotini, tomatoes, soup, water, seasoning, Canadian bacon. Simmer until hot, stirring frequently.
- Divide croutons among 4 bowls. Top with soup, put mozzarella on top.
- Sometimes I add 5 or 6 slices of pepperoni, minced up and a dash of wine vinegar.