Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My 5 year old is fascinated at the idea that you can turn pizza into soup.
- 1 (19 ounce) canprogresso tomato vegetable rotini soup
- 2 cups progresso Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained (from 28-oz can)
- 3 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crouton
- 1 ounce shredded mozzarella cheese
- In medium saucepan, combine soup, tomatoes and Canadian bacon; mix well.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide croutons evenly among 3 bowls. Pour soup over croutons. Sprinkle each serving with 1 heaping tablespoonful cheese.