- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups semisweet chocolate chunks (11.5 oz pkg)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 13x9 baking pan.
- Crust-Beat flour, butter and brown sugar in a small mixer bowl until crumbly.
- Press into pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Filling-Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla in medium bowl with wire whisk.
- Stir in chunks and nuts.
- Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.