Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another yummy recipe from the Toll House Best Loved Recipes book.
Make and share this Chunky Pecan Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups nestle toll house semi sweet semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- For Crust: Beat flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For Filling: Beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk.
- Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts.
- Pour evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.