Recipe by mazzz91
From "healthy" by Lesly Waters
Top Review by madiallen
Got home today and realised i had 3 pears that were close to going off and decided I wanted to make some sort of sweet treat with them! Found this recipe and had the majority of the ingredients so decided to give it a go! I didn't have any cranberries so used raisins instead which worked really well! Also to finish them off I melted a hazelnut galaxy chocolate bar and drizzled it over the top (bit of a chocolate lover) The result was lovely! Perfectly textured, soft in the middle and crispy round the edges! Would definitely recommend giving it a try!
- 7 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 small ripe pears, peeled, cored, and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. heat honey in a saucepan, then add the vanilla and stir in the oats, cranberries, and pears.
- Press the mixture into a 7-inch square nonstick baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then mark into 10 bars and let cool completely.