Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Are your kids always looking for an after school snack?! Or what about a snack for after the game, or some other activity?! Look no further and give this spread a try! (This recipe was originally published in the April 1982 issue of Better Homes and Gardens!)
- In small mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add milk, 1 TBSP at a time, stirring until blended.
- Stir in honey.
- Stir in raisins or apricots.
- Scrape mixture into a serving bowl.
- If desired, sprinkle coconut on top.
- Serve with fruit slices and/or crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in a covered container.
This was very good. I wasn't sure about the cream cheese with peanut butter but it was tasty. I did not use the coconut as I don't care for it. This would be excellent on cinnamon bread or bagels.
This was really good! It was just what my apples needed to make them seem a bit more of a treat. I especially liked the textural contrast the raisins added (which I thought I might not). Great and simple!
The peanut butter had a great flavor. I made a second batch minus the the fruit and it made a great spread on toast for breakfast.