1/2 Photos of Chunky Mushroom Barley Soup
1 hr 5 mins
I love mushrooms and this soup is quite good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large pot. Add mushrooms and onions and cook stirring for about 8 Minutes.
- 2Reduce heat to low. Stir in the flour.
- 3Add the broth in a steady stream, mixing continuously to blend with the flour.
- 4Add Barley, Bay Leaf and simmer on low, covered, for 30-40 minutes until the barley is cooked.
- 5Discard bayleaf and season to taste.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Mushroom Barley Soup
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 565.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g