These are very tasty, moist muffins that manage to be good for you too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Grease 9 muffin cups.
- 2In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3In small bowl beat oil and eggs together. Add bananas and vanilla.
- 4Add wet ingredients to flour mixture, stirring only until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts (do not over mix).
- 5If batter is too dry, add another tablespoon vegetable oil. However, note that muffin batter should be on the thick, lumpy side.
- 6Fill muffin cups to about a 1/4 inches below the rim (about a scant ¼ cup batter per muffin cup).
- 7Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let stand several minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Monkey Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 256.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g