I have not tried this recipe yet. recipe taken from www.recipe-from-friends.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray.
- 2Peel 2 bananas and mash them up in a bowl. Add cake mix, water, eggs and oil. Beat on low speed of mixer until well combined, about 1 minute. Increase speed to high and beat until mixture is smooth, about 3 minutes.
- 3Chop remaining banana into 1/2-inch pieces. Using rubber spatula, fold bananas, chopped walnuts and chocolate chips into cake batter.
- 4Divide batter evenly between pans.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pans about 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- 7Frost cake with your favourite chocolate frosting, putting icing between layers.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Monkey Cake
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 457.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g