Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe yet. recipe taken from www.recipe-from-friends.com
Make and share this Chunky Monkey Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray.
- Peel 2 bananas and mash them up in a bowl. Add cake mix, water, eggs and oil. Beat on low speed of mixer until well combined, about 1 minute. Increase speed to high and beat until mixture is smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Chop remaining banana into 1/2-inch pieces. Using rubber spatula, fold bananas, chopped walnuts and chocolate chips into cake batter.
- Divide batter evenly between pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pans about 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Frost cake with your favourite chocolate frosting, putting icing between layers.