1/2 Photos of Chunky Monkey Bread
My mom used to make this when I was younger. Kids love the way it looks and that they can eat it with their hands.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate biscuits; cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- 2Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl coat each piece of biscuit and pile into a bundt or tube pan.
- 3Heat margarine and brown sugar until it is melted; pour over the biscuits.
- 4Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes.
- 5When it has cooled, unmold onto plate.
- 6Pull apart to eat.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 896.2
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2188.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 65.2 g
- Protein 11.5 g