Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from Coles, a great one pot dinner...I love it when you save on dishes!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, diced (bell pepper)
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 teaspoon prepared minced garlic
- 1 kg chicken thigh, bone in
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 2 cups pasta shells
- 400 g beans, drained & rinsed (four bean mix)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste with garlic & herbs
- 200 g mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat 1 tblsp oil & add capsicum, zucchini & garlic, cook for 2 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Heat remaining oil in a separate pan & add chicken pieces, cook 3-4 mins each side or until golden.
- Add stock, tomatoes and pasta, stir well & cover with a lid, cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Add drained beans, tomato paste, mushrooms & capsicum mixture, cook uncovered for a further 5 mins or until casserole is hot, you may need to add a little water if sauce is too thick.
- Stir in chopped parsley & serve.