Recipe by MGT
This is a variation on a friend of mine's famous mashed potatoes. These go great at cookouts and are always a hit!
- 10 -12 red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until tender, i prefer to leave the skin on.
- Drain water and put potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add margarine and sour cream.
- Use an hand masher and mash until desired consistency.
- Add salt, garlic powder and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle chives or parsley on top.