Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Walnut Marketing Board.
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 california walnut, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put cream cheese in a medium bowl. Add walnuts, raisins, syrup and cinnamon. Stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until ingredients are mixed together.
- Spread on bagels, toast, or apple slices.
- Tip: To make as a softer dip for apple, pineapple slices, or strawberries, use twice as much maple syrup.