1 hr 30 mins
Wonderful hearty soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced Italian-style tomatoes
- 311.84 g can tomato soup with basil, undiluted
- 946.36 ml water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 14.78 ml beef bouillon granules
- 4.92 ml salt (or to taste)
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 453.59 g can kidney beans, drained
- 453.59 g can Italian cut green beans, drained
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 226.79 g rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1Cook beef and onion in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain.
- 2Stir in carrots, and next 10 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- 4Stir in kidney beans and next 2 ingredients; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- 5Stir in pasta; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if needed.
- 6Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Italian Soup
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 788.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato soup with basil