Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonderful hearty soup.
Make and share this Chunky Italian Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato soup with basil, undiluted
- 4 cups water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can Italian cut green beans, drained
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 8 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook beef and onion in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir in carrots, and next 10 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- Stir in kidney beans and next 2 ingredients; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- Stir in pasta; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.