Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick easy Hawaiian spread.
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sour cream, Light
- 226.79 g crushed pineapple, well drained
- 59.14 ml mango chutney
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, pineapple and chutney in medium bowl until blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into medium serving bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight. Serve with low fat of fat free crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftover spread in airtight container up to 1 week.
This spread is delicious! I've had another version of this, but I especially love the addition of mango chutney. Awesome! I love it with potato chips, but wheat thins are good too! Thanks for sharing, lazyme.