Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A quick easy Hawaiian spread.
Make and share this Chunky Hawaiian Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, Light
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄4 cup mango chutney
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, pineapple and chutney in medium bowl until blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into medium serving bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight. Serve with low fat of fat free crackers.
- Refrigerate any leftover spread in airtight container up to 1 week.
This spread is delicious! I've had another version of this, but I especially love the addition of mango chutney. Awesome! I love it with potato chips, but wheat thins are good too! Thanks for sharing, lazyme.