Chunky Guatemalan Guacamole
- Put avocados into bowl and mix with lime juice.
- Mix in other ingredients gently. Serve as soon as possible.
- You do not need salt with this unless you are one who cannot do without it.
- We use a couple jalapenos, but serrano or whatever juicy green chile you like should work fine.
- We eat this all year round and at least once a week. It's good for you! In hot weather we eat all of it between the two of us as a main course with tortillas or chips.
- My husband insists on having green onion in anything with onion, so I add this too, but it is not in the original recipe.