Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Large chucks of avocados make this yummy. If you don't like your guacamole chunky, you don't want to try this.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 medium red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 medium tomatoes (De-seeded and chopped into cubes)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits.
- With a spoon, scoop out the flesh of the avocado and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Do NOT mash or puree the avocados.
- Add the juice of your lemon to the avocados.
- (The sooner you do this the better-- it will prevent your avocados from turning brown).
- Run through the avocado mixture with a knife or fork until the avocado is in nice thick chunks.
- Next add all of your other ingredients except the tomato.
- Mix well.
- Gently fold in your tomato.
- Serve with Chips (I like to eat mine with Fritos.).