Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not a big fan of mushy pasty guacamole. So I invented this chunky fresh guacamole. It's very simple and easy to make but delicious! A good way to have lots of veggies.
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 red chili peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1⁄2 lime juice
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine avocado, tomato, onion, chili, and garlic. Mix well.
- Finish off with pinch of salt and pepper to taste, squeeze the lime juice .
- Top with chopped coriander to serve.