Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes so fresh with the line juice added. We eat this all summer long.
- 6 medium avocados
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 2 bunches green onions
- 4 jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro, cut off last 4-inch
- 4 large limes
- Dice tomato, avocado, onions and jalapenos.
- Add vinegar, salt, garlic, salt and pepper. Chop cilantro.
- Juice limes and mix all ingredients.
This is a nice tasting Gaucamole made unusual with the additional of the red wine venegar but somehow it works. DH was raving about this one. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for the Dining Daredevils team for ZWT5.
Garden-fresh guacamole. I reduced the recipe to only 1 avocado (used 1.25 servings - although it served many this afternoon). I left the seeds in my jalapeno and threw in an extra roma tomato. Fresh cilantro and lime juice are a must as they combine so well with the remaining ingredients. Served with baked tortilla chips. Made for ZWT5.