1/1 Photo of Chunky Guacamole
This is a wonderful recipe. We planted a tree JUST so we could do this dip! Let me know Chunky Guacamole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients.
- 2Remove the pit and peel on the avocado an d cut into small pieces.
- 3Lightly mash the avocado with the other 5 ingredients.
- 4Flavor with salt. Then add the lime juice...just to add a little zing.
- 5Taste as you go the first time you make this.
- 6Return the avocado pits to the guacamole (keeps it from turning black) and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap.
- 7Make sure to press it directly against the surface all over.
- 8Set aside or refrigerate to let flavors blend.
- 9When ready to serve, add whole sprigs of cilantro for garnish.
- 10Serve with tortilla chips or mound over shredded lettuce for a different salad.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Guacamole
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1025.1
- Calories from Fat 800
- Total Fat 88.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.4 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g