Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple and delicious guacamole recipe that I created at home after falling in love with the guac from the Mexican food stand at a suburban Philadelphia farmer's market. This mouth-watering recipe skips the chiles, but includes plenty of cilantro, for that signature, citrusy herb note--the flavor of fresh. For more information and photos, visit www.3zestylemons.com
- 2 ripe Hass avocadoes
- 1-2 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 78.07 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 very small red onions or 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Test the guac for flavor as you go; finding the right flavor balance is a delicate, subjective process.
- Slice avocados. Scoop out flesh and discard pits. Mash avocado, garlc, lime juice, salt, and pepper just until smoothly combined. Gently mix in cilantro, chopped onion, and tomato. Mixture should be well incorporated but still chunky.
I made this over the weekend to go with chicken fajitas. It was easy and tasted great!. Thanks for posting!
Great chunky guacamole ! Simple flavors that let the avocado be the star !
Everyone can trust me when I say that this is a wonderful guacamole, because it's exactly like mine with one exception. I also add some cumin. Alan Leonetti