Recipe by Robbin H.
Super Easy! and So Yummy. The ingredients for this recipe are just chopped to give a chunky consistency.
- 3 avocados
- 2 plum tomatoes (seeded)
- 1 shallot
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and de-veined)
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Super Easy! Cut the avocado's in half and remove the pit, slice to create dices and spoon out into a bowl.
- Add the juice of of the lemon to keep the avocado green.
- Seed the tomatoes and chop along with the shallot and jalapeno.
- Add to the avocado.
- Mix together and then add the cumin, salt and pepper.
- Chop the cilantro and add that along with the juice of the lime at the end.
- Refrigerate for a bit to have the flavors come together, (seen below in cooking time).
- Serve with Tortilla Chips or as a side to your favorite Mexican inspired meal -- .