Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple but very tasty recipe from Tex-Mex Recipes which is filled with recipes from all sorts of sources. We like this as a dip for tortilla chips but mainly use it as a topping for chicken or pork
- 2 large avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄4 cup roma tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated with juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon x-hot pepper sauce (more to taste)
- black pepper
- Place avocados in a medium bowl and mash coarsely with a fork.
- Stir in tomato, lime juice, onion, salt & pepper sauce; mix well.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to two hours.
Yum! This was so simple and quick. I made these for my daughters 5th Birthday party and everyone really enjoyed the Guac. Thank you Beautiful BC
Great guac! I like that you can really taste the good butteriness of the avocado; it's not overpowered by anything else. It's quite an addicting dip. This would be heavenly on a big, fat steak, too. Thanx for posting this great version of guacamole!
Very good indeed ! the flavour of the avacado comes though and it has a nice little kick that we liked. I used tabasco sauce for the heat. The only change I made was to use onion powder instead of grated onions because the last of my onions was too soft and sad looking to trust. Please see my rating system: 4 stars for a refreshing and tasty recipe. Thanks!