Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love to serve this guacamole with my enchiladas or with warm tortilla chips. Yum!
Make and share this Chunky Guacamole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and cut up
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 Hass avocadoes, peeled seeded and cubed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- In a food processor combine tomatos, onion, lime juice, oil, salt, cumin, pepper, chili powder and garlic. Process until coarsely chopped. Add avocados and process until mixture is chopped.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy.
Very good guac! I also added a touch more lime juice. The directions did not indicate when to add the cilantro. I minced it and stirred it in as the last step.
This was a great guacamole recipe! Has great taste, easy to make, and keeps well. I have added it to my permanant recipe box!
Excellent! I added a bit more lime juice but otherwise followed your recipe. Love the flavors. Thanks for sharing.