Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband dies for this guacamole because he loves the chunks in it. This guacamole is always in our parties. I make sure to use only cilantro not parsley because it dramatically changes the taste. I do not use lemon. I prefer using avocados from California or Mexico.
- 3 standard size avocados
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Scrape out the avocado from skin
- Smash w/ fork til you have a chunky paste
- Add onions and mix well.
- Add tomatos and salt.
- Finally add the cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Delicious! I did squeeze a little lemon over all of it so it wouldn't turn color. Thank you for a great lunch!