Recipe by Manami
This is a fantastic recipe! It looks nice, tastes great and cooks up in nothing after the refrigeration time of one hour. We served these and they were wonderful!
- Pam cooking spray, for grilling spray
- 4 large ripe avocados, sliced in half, seed removed
- 10 ounces rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- parmesan pita chips (recipe #190801) or ricotta-garlic pita bread (recipe #149816) or sesame-herb pita chips (recipe #174467) or seasoned party pita bread (Seasoned Party Pitas)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with Pam for Grilling Spray.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill avocados, cut side down, 5 minutes or until browned.
- Cool; remove from skin and coarsely chop.
- Combine chopped avocado with tomatoes, green onion, cilantro, garlic powder and cumin in small bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with Parmesan Pita Chips (recipe #190801) or Ricotta-Garlic Pitas (recipe #149816) or Sesame_Herb Pita Chips (recipe #174467) or Seasoned Party Pitas (recipe #149650).