Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a distinctively sharp blue-veined cheese that pairs naturally with fruit and walnuts. Found this originally on aol.com/food.
- Combine mascarpone cheese and sour cream in a small bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in chives, salt, and pepper.
- Gently stir in Gorgonzola cheese and walnuts, leaving dip chunky.
- Garnish, if desired and sprinkling of nuts.
- Serve dip with sliced apples and pears, crackers, toasted pita wedges, and walnuts.