Prep 45 mins
Cook 5 mins
I know there are a lot of different Gazpacho recipes on here. My version varies from most of them because I don't puree it. I dice everything and leave it chunky. It also doesn't have any bread in it as many others do. I hope you like it! Feel free to mix up the veggies and change the quantities. I switch out the peppers when I make it for my mother since she doen't like them. This recipe makes a lot so it's great for a summer bbq.
- 3 cups zucchini, diced
- 3 cups cucumbers, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups red onions, diced
- 4 cups sweet peppers, diced (any colour you like)
- 7 garlic cloves
- 8 cups vegetable cocktail
- 1 1⁄2 cups taco sauce (mild, medium or hot depending on your tastes)
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- hot sauce (optional)
- Dice all vegetables and place them in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl stir together the vegetable cocktail, taco sauce, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Taste and adjust the flavour if needed. More honey if too tart, more balsamic if to sweet, or add hot sauce if you want more heat.
- Stir in the vegetables and serve cold or at room temperature.
This is one of the best i have tried. Great texture and flavours, i have shared this with many friends and they all Love it as much as i do.