Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is something I just put together one night and it turned out a lot better than I thought. I like my onions chopped large and it makes it more chunky. The garlic also might need to be adjusted according to your taste. Bacon might be something else you might want to add.
- 10 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄2 chopped sweet onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Boil potatoes until fully cooked.
- Quarter and place in large Wok style pan with 1 stick melted butter. Stir to coat.
- Add additional stick of butter with onion and mushrooms and stir on medium heat until well mixed and vegetables are cooked to preference.
- Stir in garlic, salt and pepper to taste.