- 3 large garden tomatoes, homegrown, cut into large dice
- 1 vidalia onion, diced large
- 1 medium cucumber, cut lengthwise then cut into large dice
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, toss together the diced tomatoes, cucimbers, onion and chopped basil; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, dill weed and sugar.
- Pour the dressing over veggie mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Chill before serving.