Adapted from a Mr. Food recipe. I usually use my homemade spaghetti sauce but the store bought will do in a pinch. Simple seasonings--not flashy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big non-stick skillet, add the ground beef, zucchini, and onion.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until the beef is browned and the zucchini is tender.
- 3Change heat to medium-low; add in the tomato and spaghetti sauce; stir and cook 4-5 minutes or until heated.
- 4Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Spoon mixture over buns and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chunky Garden Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 913.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 28.8 g