Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 17 mins
Adapted from a Mr. Food recipe. I usually use my homemade spaghetti sauce but the store bought will do in a pinch. Simple seasonings--not flashy.
- In a big non-stick skillet, add the ground beef, zucchini, and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until the beef is browned and the zucchini is tender.
- Change heat to medium-low; add in the tomato and spaghetti sauce; stir and cook 4-5 minutes or until heated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon mixture over buns and serve immediately.